Hiking & Biking Map of the Tri-Cities
2nd Edition now available! Over 15 new trails!
THIRD EDITION COMING SOON - See "Buy Now" Page
The first comprehensive trail map covering the Tri-Cities regions of Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Buntzen Lake, Anmore, Belcarra, Burke Mountain and Pitt Meadows.
The trail data for this map has been collected by Canadian Map Makers using GPS equipment during 2014 and 2015 and can be considered to be verified and accurate at the time of publication. Aditional GPS work has been done in 2016 for the second edition of the map. Part of the proceeds from this map are being donated to Coquitlam Search and Rescue.
- Double sided, large format: 26.5 inches x 39 inches.
- Printed on high quality water resistant and tear resistant stone paper.
- Highly detailed, navigation grade map printed at a scale of 1:20,000.
- Over 500km of hiking, cycling and mountain bike trails.
- Trails verified on the ground with GPS equipment.
- Trails graded according to usage and condition.
- UTM and Longitude/Latutude grids and magnetic declination information.
- West Boundary: Belcarra Regional Park.
- South Boundary: Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam.
- East Boundary: Pitt Meadows Dyke Paths.
- North Boundary: Widgeon Lake.
- Includes detailed safety advice and emergency contact information.
- Descriptions of primary hiking areas and special regional considerations.
- Detailed trail legend with over 150 named trails.
- High Quality Cartography.
- Part of the sales proceeds benefiting Coquitlam Search and Rescue.